After years of work, several PC crashes, and a lot of thinking, I've decided to finally release my Undead modules to the public. Originally created for my own personal enjoyment, these modules were completed in 2005 but I have decided to release them to the public.
You will find everything you need here:
1. Undead and Undead II Special Edition Modules.
2. Undead II Whorehouse, Casino, and Demon Cards Add-On.
3. Hakpaks, Movies, and Music.
4. Final Patch that updates and adds even more extras to Undead II Special Edition and its Add-On. (Requires Original Modules For Hakpak Reasons)
How To Install:
Just download the .exe files and double click to install as you would any program overwriting the existing files that you already have installed.
(MAC Users just rename the file and change .exe to .zip and open it as you would any zip file and manualy install it .mod files go in the modules folder, .bmu files go in the music folder, .bik files go in the movies folder, and .hak files go in the hak folder located in your NWN directory)
1. Yes I know there are very little in the way of item drops this was done to add a challenge to the modules it is up to the player to find a way to get items and money. (Money cheats, import a character, etc... I don't care how you decide to do it)
2. Undead II Special Edition does have materials in it for mature players, you've been warned.
3. The modules use custom content and scripts from different authors as well as some of my own and all credit goes to the original authors of the content.
4. Once Undead II Special Edition is finished its not fully over replay it and import your character to gain access to even more extras and items you couldn't the first time you played.
4. I would like to thank the ever popular Adam Miller for his help in some of the scripts in Undead, (It was my first module I was a noob lol) and for letting me use the henchmen from his Shadowlords, Dream Catcher, and Demon modules in Undead II Special Edition as well as the use of the Demon Cards game.
FOR SOME REASION FILEFRONT HAS REMOVED MY FILES BUT I WILL FIND A NEW HOSTING SERVER AND GET THEM BACK UP AND AVALABLE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IM SORRY IF THIS CAUSES ANY INCONVENANCE ALSO I WILL INCLUDE MY DEMON CARDS BAR AND GRILL MODULE AND UNDEAD CHAPTER III - THE HOUSE ONCE I GET THE FILES BACK UP AND AM FINISHED DESIGNING UD3 WHICH IS CURRENTLY IN THE MAKING.
Well the final update patch has been released I hope everyone enjoys and depending on teh feed back will help me decide if the soty ends here or if an Undead Chapter 3 could be in all our futures revieling some os the answers left unspoken in the first chapter for those who played it and have beated chapter 1 know exactly what im talking about.
Yeah sorry about the MAC issue but .exe files are smaller and I hate zip files so sorry. As for reamign the files on here wish i could from files front im new to all this submitting my work online thing all i did was posted the url where the submition field said url but if u read the discriptions under the file links is says whish is whish and eack one is a different module one is the undead chapter 1 one is undead chapter 2 and the 3rd one is the add on each is a self contaioned module the only one i havent released yet im still workign on it is the final patch but u still need undead 2 and the addon already installed for it to work. and pardon my typing im slightly dyslexic spell checker helped me a lot in making these modules lol.
Do try to name the files as per what they are named at Filefront. Makes it eaiser to DL when you know what you've already got. _________________________ We are all born ignorant, but one must work to remain ignorant.
You must be Logged In to post comments in this section.