|This zip contains an NWN version of the demon prince Graz'zt and the arch-devil Dispater based off the Fiendish Codexes and the Book of Vile Darkness. Just move the files to your erf folder and import them into your module. They're located under the custom creature menu in the Planar-Fiendish category. Both require the PRC 3.2, CEP2, and Patch 1.69 and were created with DM use in mind. Listed below are their stats.
(CR 24 CE Outsider)
The figure standing before you is darkly handsome, an ebon-skinned man nearly 9 feet tall dressed in regal finery. His slightly pointed ears, yellow fangs, glowing green eyes, and six-fingered hands mark him for the demon he is however.
Hit Dice: 36d8 (579hp)
Initiative: +14 (+10 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
AC: 59 (+10 Dex, +6 Armor, +7 Tumble, +22 Natural, +4 Deflection)
Attacks: +44/+39/+34/+29 melee
Damage: 2d6+17 slashing and 1d8 acid
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, fear gaze, trap the soul, summon tanar'ri
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 20/+5, Damage Resistance 20/- [Acid, Cold, Fire], Immunity to Electricity and Poision, Regeneration +5, Spell Resistance 38, Darkvision, True Seeing
Saves: Fort +35, Ref +34, Will +29
Abilities: Str 26, Dex 30, Con 32, Int 34, Wis 20, Cha 38
Skills: Appraise +51, Balance +10, Bluff +53, Concentration +50, Craft (Armor, Weapon, Trap) +12, Discipline +47, Heal +5, Intimidate +53, Jump +47, Listen +44, Lore +51, Move Silently +49, Parry +49, Perform +53, Persuade +53, Search +51, Sense Motive +44, Spellcraft +51, Spot +44, Taunt +53, Tumble +49, Use Magic Device +53
Feats: Cleave, Dodge, Epic Weapon Focus (Greatsword), Expertise, Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Greatsword), Improved Initiative, Overwhelming Critical (Greatsword), Power Attack, Vile Martial Strike (Greatsword), Weapon Focus (Greatsword)
Spell-like Abilities: 3/day - Bigy's Grasping Hand, Blasphemy, Charm Monster, Damning Darkness, Dark Bolt, Deeper Darkness, Despoil, Detect Good, Detect Law, Detect Scrying, Discern Location, Evil Eye, Greater Dispelling, Greater Teleport, Hold Monster, Insanity, Magic Missle, Mass Charm; 1/day - Baleful Polymorph, Disintegrate, Dominate Monster, Dominate Person, Evil Blight, Mass Hold Monster, Wretched Blight (caster level 15)
Items: +5 Keen Greatsword (+1d8 Acid Damage), Major Cloak of Displacement (%50 Concealment)
(CR 26 LE Outsider)
This dark-haired figure stands just over seven feet tall. He could pass for human if it weren't for the small horns protruding from his brow and his glowing red eyes. Dressed in regal finery, he carries a rod capped with a macelike head.
Hit Dice: 34d8 (649hp)
Initiative: +7 (+3 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)
AC: 49 (+3 Dex, +7 Armor, +25 Natural, +4 Deflection)
Attacks: +49/+44/+39/+34 melee
Damage: 1d6+21 bludgeoning and 1d10 divine vs good
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities, fear aura, petrifaction gaze, summon baatezu
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 20/+7, Damage Resistance 20/- [Acid, Cold], Immunity to Fire and Poision, Regeneration +8, Spell Resistance 38, Darkvision
Saves: Fort +37, Ref +28, Will +30
Abilities: Str 40, Dex 16, Con 38, Int 30, Wis 24, Cha 30
Skills: Appraise +47, Balance +3, Bluff +47, Concentration +51, Craft (Armor, Weapon) +47, Craft Trap +10, Disable Trap +47, Discipline +52, Heal +7, Hide +3, Intimidate +47, Jump +15, Listen +44, Lore +47, Move Silently +40, Open Lock +40, Parry +3, Perform +10, Persuade +47, Search +47, Sense Motive +44, Spellcraft +47, Spot +44, Taunt +47
Feats: Cleave, Expertise, Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Mace), Improved Initiative, Improved Knockdown, Knockdown, Lightning Reflexes, Power Attack, Vile Martial Strike (Mace), Weapon Focus (Mace)
Spell-like Abilities: 3/day - Animate Dead, Blade Barrier, Blasphemy, Charm Monster, Despoil, Detect Good, Detect Remote Viewing, Detect Scrying, Greater Dispelling, Greater Teleport, Locate Creature, Locate Object, Magic Circle against Good, Pyrotechnics, Stonehold, Stop Heart, Wave of Pain, Wrack; 1/day - Amber Sarcophagus, Baleful Polymorph, Create Undead, Iron Body, Power Word: Kill, Power Word: Stun, Wave of Pain (caster level 15)
Items: +6 Mace (w/ On Hit: Hold (DC =16, 75%/1 Round))
- Instead of the Unholy Aura spell, which is not on the spell list and buggy at any rate, a permanent +4 Deflection AC and bonus to saves is granted.
- Because NWN only allows monster caster level on spells to be 15, the Epic Spell Penetration feat is granted.
- Due to the AI not casting spells from items propery, Graz'zt's cloak is simulated as the Self Concealment V feat.
- Dispater's spawn script is written to give him red, flaming eyes but they do not seem to be working properly for some reason.
- As the AI is poor, it's strongly recommend to greatly lower the number of spell-like abilities if the AI is to be controlling the creatures. For Graz'zt, I recommend to change his spells to Bigby's Grasping Hand, Dominate Person, Greater Dispelling, Mass Charm, and Wretched Blight at 1x each, and for Dispater, Blade Barrier, Charm Monster, Greater Dispelling, Iron Body and Stonehold at 1x day each.
- The CRs are based off The Book of Vile Darkness, however in my opinion they are a bit harder than what they are listed at in my NWN versions, so feel free to raise the CR.