|Underdark Adventures: A Sandbox Style Campaign|
|Tupilak - a d20 Modern adventure|
|Saleron's Gambit - Chapter Five - Cadwgawn Chest modified|
|Ultima IV Reborn AeT ENGLISH/ita 1.2|
|I congiurati dell'isola vivente (versione corretta)|
|Il principe di Elendil|
|Il torneo delle classi|
|Il nuovo tempio|
|I pirati della terra nera|
NWN 2 Ranged Weapon Expansion
Created by: Sabranic & Kaldor Silverwand
Last Updated: 2/16/16
Standard Installation Instructions:
Requires: NWN 2
1. Unzip ranged_weapon_expansion.zip archive and place the components in your override, then use console commands to import the items.
Installation For Module Builders:
Requires: NWN 2
1. If you are adding this to an existing campaign, it's likely you will need to discard the 2DA file.
2. Add the .tga image file names into empty slots in your campaign's nwn2_icons.2DA file.
3. Re-Assign the icons to the projectiles in the NWN2 Toolset or through other means.
4. The images are named so you can quickly skip to them by simply typing the number when assigning icons.
- 26 New Arrows.
- 26 New Bolts.
- 26 New Bullets.
- 26 New Throwing Axes.
- 26 New Shuriken.
- 26 New Darts.
- 7 New Quest Throwing Axes.
- 7 New Quest Shuriken.
- 7 New Quest Darts.
- 1 New Legendary Throwing Axe.
- 1 New Legendary Shuriken.
- 1 New Legendary Dart.
- 6 New Bottomless Quivers.
- 6 New Bottomless Bolt Cases.
- 6 New Bottomless Bags of Bullets.
- 12 New Bottomless Quivers of Elemental Arrows.
- 8 New Bombs.
- Layered .PSD and .TIF Files for those wanting to expand the icon set.
(These are new projectile weapon powers).
Slaying, Slumber, Impact, Wounding, Shredding, Crushing, Divine, Darkness, Were-bane, +6, Silence, Anti-Summon, Grease, Sonic, Polar.
(These powers did not exist for all projectile types - they do now. We also fixed several missing SoZ icons).
Flame, Acid, Frost, Poison, Vampiric, Lightning, Explosive, Petrification, Piercing, Adamantine, Cold Iron, Alchemical Silver.
Presented above is a list of of the new ranged weapons we've rolled out. Our intent is giving difficult to manage classes, (such as projectile-based stormlords, or throwing weapon masters), more viability.
Solving those issues required us to make several important changes:
- 1: Rectifying the lack of throwing weapon diversity. Throwing weapons in Neverwinter Nights 2 suffer a lack of options compared to melee or ranged projectile weapons. To fix the issue, we've drastically expanded the list of throwing weapons. Now throwing weapon builds have a full array of elemental and status effects to choose from.
- 2: A lack of end-game viable weapons. Throwing weapon users typically hit a wall about half-way through the OC, and suffer serious problems beyond that in MotB. In the stock NWN 2 game, there are only a handful of powerful throwing weapons, and their item utility pales before comparable epic weapons. Compounding this is their limited number of uses - once your Firetooth darts are gone... so is your weapon of yore! To address the first issue, we've created a trio of epic throwing weapons, (one of each type), which compare favorably to weapons like the Hammer of Ironfist, The Sword of Gith, The Dream Weapon, and other high-tier weapons from the OC and MotB. For the second issue...
- 3: Cost and maintenance is a serious problem for throwing weapon users. Sling, Bow and Crossbow users beginning in the OC very quickly latch onto weapons which provide unlimited ammunition - reducing their costs to nothing. To help mollify this, our epic weapons are inventory objects, which "generate" a stack of shuriken, throwing axes or darts once each day. Additionally, we've instituted a series of repeatable quests which allow players to replenish a stock of high tier throwing weapons by collecting a bounty items and trading them to NPCs. (For the times when 2d4 fire damage won't cut it but your +6 godly throwing axes of oblivion might be overkill).
In addition to throwing weapons, we've created enchanted pouches and quivers, (equipped as belts) that can generate a set quantity of various magical projectiles once each day. The power and quality of the items progresses from beginers all the way to epic adventurers.
|ranged_weapon_expansion.zip (38)||2.57 MB|
|Village of Eveningstar - Cormyr - Faerun|
|Italian/English interleaved dialogue for language learners|
|French/English interleaved dialogue for language learners|
|German/English interleaved dialogue for language learners|
|Italiano English Dialog.tlk + manuale in italiano di NWN|
|Japanese/English interleaved dialogue for language learners|
|Spanish/English interleaved dialogue for language learners|
|A Dance with Rogues (Part Two)||
|Prophet - Chapter I - By the Will of Kings and Mortals||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part One)||
|Honor Among Thieves||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|Pretty Good Character Creator / Customizer (PGC3) powered by IGIPE||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Three)||
|The HeX Coda 01 (Canceled Premium Module)||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|Sanctum of the Archmage - The Sight||
|The Cave of Songs||
|Darkness over Daggerford (Canceled Premium Module)||
|Shadowlords, Dreamcatcher, and Demon Campaigns||
|Fate of a City||
|The Wizard's Apprentice Chapter II: The Talisman and the Eye||
|Conan Chronicles 2 - The Zamorian Chronicles||
|The Black Scourge of Candle Cove - adventure module||