|Demonic Circles - Exorcism at the Graceword Monastery|
|Army of One - Extended|
|Underdark Adventures: A Sandbox Style Campaign|
|Tupilak - a d20 Modern adventure|
|Saleron's Gambit - Chapter Five - Cadwgawn Chest modified|
|Ultima IV Reborn AeT ENGLISH/ita 1.2|
|I congiurati dell'isola vivente (versione corretta)|
|Il principe di Elendil|
|Il torneo delle classi|
The history of Middle Earth is sewn with legends. Exceptional people renowned as heroes of their time; or held in terrible infamy. Many such tales are widely told and remembered. But equally, are the Untold Tales; those that were drowned out or overlooked amidst the pressures of their time of telling. What follows is one such tale, and it is told over a number of chapters, this being the first...
On the eastern borders of Rhovanion lies a small rural village. One of many such, scattered amongst the fertile farming plains. It is here that the focal figure of this tale begins their journey. An apprentice to a respected scholar finds themself trading the neighbourly, quiet village life for something quite different, when the life they knew is ripped out from under them.
A new path, but of what? Justice? Revenge? Perhaps simply a new life of adventure and discovery. No matter the path taken, the events that follow change that apprentice and the lives of those close to them. This chapter of the tale takes the hero across many leagues, including the bustling markets of Esgaroth on the Long Lake; crumbling crypts; the wildlands of Rhun and it's volatile mountain ranges; macabre Easterling fortresses and the shadowy gloom of Mirkwood.
This is a tale of loyalty, love and friendship. Of hatred, justice and revenge. All play their part in the making of this untold hero. This Untold Tale is but the first part of their incredible story...
Game best suited for 1-3 players.(Does not include NPC companions) For new characters, leveling to approximately level 12. Game length approximately 20-30 hours
Update 2 Change Log:
* Added container death script. Chance of destroying a container also destroying an object in its inventory. See Quickguide for more detail.
* Added custom AI and tactics to many of the enemies throughout the game.
* Enabled Bloom settings in all areas to boost the visuals. Previously not used.
* New quest added to Act 3. “Ritual” can be undertaken simply by exploring the Mountains Outskirts area. This quest is a small thank you to all those who have downloaded and supported us since we started out. The quest is also designed to be quite challenging and includes a new monster. Good luck!
* The Draugaur Lair via Mirkwood in Act 2 can now be completed. The puzzle section has been stripped out and rebuilt and works perfectly. Promise!
* General: Massive injection of descriptions to the modules itemset, including changes to the stock NWN2 descriptions as part of our ongoing customisation and adaptation of D&D to MERP.
* General: Shamblers are now also vulnerable to piercing damage (+25%)
* General: Added a custom spawn script that should assign Ivan the correct Cleric domains (Healing and Protection)
* General: Shadow Eaters no longer cast Ray of Frost and will instead cast Hypothermia at a spell level one below their character level. All Shadow Eaters can now Hide in Plain Sight.
* General: Wraiths and Plunder Wraiths have had their attack increased.
* General: The amount of charges held by magic devices has been adjusted here and there.
* General: All dread type undead creatures now have at least one defensive spell.
* General: The Dawn Rock section of the game, as a whole, as been increased in challenge slightly.
* General: A History feat is obtained if you succeed in a particular ending in the “Boy Becomes a Man” quest, which has relevance in the next campaign.
* General: Various incorrectly named areas fixed.
* General: All instances of the Wildlands Cloak (+2) will now render on the character.
* General: Heavy Crossbow base damage has been improved to D12
Act 1: Thorburn's chest can now be bashed/broken into.
Act 1: Tidied up some of the cutscene presentation.
Act 1: Wellcroft will no longer repeat his quest offer once it has been read.
Act 1: Trap warning signs added around Wellcroft's Field
Act 1: Voicesets and dialogue added to Guards and Miners.
Act 1: The Mine will lock during the attack, seeing as we no longer need this area.
Act 1: Village Hall Cellar – Added an opportunity to put some light on the subject.
Act 2: Town Hall doors tidied up.
Act 2: Esgaroth water feature volume reduced.
Act 2: Esgaroth Workbench placeables not required are no longer selectable.
Act 2: Esgaroth Jail combat – Challenge increased.
Act 2: Esgaroth - Dialogue added to those NPCs who previously had none.
Act 2: Celeduin – Gregoire and Althan dialogue added.
Act 2: Celeduin – Bandit population has increased.
Act 2: Tomb of the Fallen: Improvements made to the walkmesh.
Act 2: Logging Camp – The door bashing sequence has been made more logical.
Act 2: Mirkwood – Added an encounter.
Act 2: Enemy challenge increases: Gaurhoth, Draugaur and forms, Unlight Spawn, Yahgul the Seeker.
Act 2: Increased instances of Silver Ore and Beorning Honeycakes.
Act 2: Esgaroth – Tidied up some of the doors.
Act 2: Northman Fort – Tidied up one of the encounters which was firing too early.
Act 2: Northman Fort – Cell Gate key is no longer your Inn room key!
Act 2: Northman Fort – Boss encounter cutscene; tidied up some visual effects.
Act 2: Letter From a Friend quest is now non-repeatable.
Act 2: Celeduin: Orc encounter outside Riverwatch now fires.
Act 3: Tower Gate Easterling encounter has been toughened.
Act 3: Stonekrakes and Broodmaster have a little more bite.
Act 3: Spirit Warriors toughened up.
Act 3: Tomb of the Alchemist - Yaban Warriors, Scrivener, Risen Alchemists, The Second – Various adjustments.
Act 3: Yaban Battle – Orb hitpoints increased, Yaban will join the battle sooner then he did previously.
Act 3: Tomb of the Trickster – The dummy levers have a more difficult reflex save.
Act 3: Tomb of the Trickster – Floating doors and unwanted useable objects removed.
Act 3: Tomb of the Trickster – Illusory chests now have descriptions, Brigand toughened up, Gondorian Ghosts now have dialogue.
Act 3: Katun Battle – Additional opponents added, Katun will join the battle sooner.
Act 3: Shambling Mass Battle – Creature now has ranged attacks, increased attack, damage and hitpoints. Corpses repositioned.
Act 3: Tower Pinnacle Battle – Increased number of opponents (over time).
Act 3: Red Mountain Outskirts – Added additional encounters, existing ones have been toughened up.
Act 3: Gwadegul melee abilities improved.
Act 3: Forgeborn damage reductions increased, creature weapons toughened up. Now drops a creature guide.
Act 3: Dawn Rock tunnels – Encounter added
Act 3: Final Battle – Much of this sequence has been completely redone to make it more interesting and challenging. Hope we have succeeded.
REQUIRES 2 OTHER HAKs IN ADDITION TO THE MAIN FILES (See "Required Projects" section)
|LATEST VERSION! Includes module ONLY (720)||138.07 MB|
|REQUIRED: Rules Hak - Extract to hak folder (41)||232.95 KB|
|REQUIRED: Rules Tlk file - Extract to tlk folder (411)||12.17 KB|
|REQUIRED FOR MULTIPLAYER ONLY - This file contains the pwc file for the clients in a multiplayer game of The Indanthrine Prince (287)||77.16 MB|
|OLD VERSION. (403)||141.37 MB|
|The Aielund Saga Act III - Return of the Ironlord||
|Demonheart - Chapter I||
|Honor Among Thieves||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Two)||
|Demonheart - Prelude||
|Demonheart - Chapter II||
|Gladiatrix III - The Hand of Destiny||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Three)||
|Shadowlords, Dreamcatcher, and Demon Campaigns||
|Prophet - Chapter I - By the Will of Kings and Mortals||
|From This Comes Strength||
|Night Howls in Nestlehaven V1.17||
|Path of Evil||
|B2: Keep on the Borderlands (NWN2 edition)||
|ZORK – Rediscovering the Great Underground Empire (NWN2)||
|JEGs Training module||
|The Wizard's Apprentice Chapter II: The Talisman and the Eye||