|Underdark Adventures: A Sandbox Style Campaign|
|Tupilak - a d20 Modern adventure|
|Saleron's Gambit - Chapter Five - Cadwgawn Chest modified|
|Ultima IV Reborn AeT ENGLISH/ita 1.2|
|I congiurati dell'isola vivente (versione corretta)|
|Il principe di Elendil|
|Il torneo delle classi|
|Il nuovo tempio|
|I pirati della terra nera|
This mod overhauls and reboots the Complete Craftsman Mod, by ChainsawXIV, to work correctly with Mask of the Betrayer installed (as well as many other fixes). If you do NOT have Mask of the Betrayer installed, then using these files may cause bugs and you would probably be best off using the regular 1.13 version of the Mod.
The Complete Craftsman Mod v1.13 can be found here:
The 2.0 version of the mod contains major reorganizations and streamlining of the code in the TCC.
It maintains the core concepts and structure and functionality of the TCC, but with much improved internals.
You can find the source code for this mod on GitHub at: https://github.com/kevL/TccScripts
The base version of this mod is the "Rebalanced" edition, which contains the many recipe changes made by Jake Zahn in the original "Complete Craftsman MotB-SoZ Patch and Rebalance" mod, as well as a few of my own. See the Rebalanced Recipe Changelog for details.
If you wish to use recipes that adhere most closely to the original TCC, you may use the original crafting.2da and crafting_index.2da files. See the Installation section of this Readme for more details.
We recommend the Rebalanced version.
To install this patch, you do not need to download the original TCC, or Jake's "Complete Craftsman MotB-SoZ Patch and Rebalance" mod.
This mod is a complete re-release.
The code is now threaded through with detailed debugging output to the ingame chat window.
To turn on detailed debugging to the ingame chat window, go into "ginc_crafting.nss" and set the TELLCRAFT constant at the top of the file (line 37).
After this, you will need to recompile the TCC .nss scripts in the NWN 2 toolset.
- Fixed Readme error where Acid Splash was used for Melee weapon acid damage recipes. The Readme now correctly reflects
that the recipe uses Melf's Acid Arrow.
- Fixed Readme to remove Cold Iron and Alchemical Silver from helmet/hat recipes.
- Fixed Darksteel Helmet Recipe to now make Darksteel Helmet
- Fixed Iron Helmet recipe to work correctly
- Fixed Arrow of Detonation recipe using Perfected Thunderstone and Alchemit's Fire to work correctly
- Fixed bug with recipe accidentally being read as Set Recipe.
- Storm of Zehir trade system works again
- Mortar & Pestle now works correctly
- Changed the way Propsets are read from the crafting.2da to remove the need for a config variable
- Disabled the recipes for Physical Damage Reduction on items. They don't work and never have. It's a core code issue.
For further details see discussion here: http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_recipes
- Major code reorganization
- Threaded the code with debug messages. See the Description section for more details.
- Warlocks using Imbue Item now can craft items. When the same recipe can create different properties based on the spell,
a new dialog box enables the player to select which spell they wish to use.
- Overhauled the way property slots are calculated. Multi-property recipes may now only be used on items that have enough property slots to accommodate all
non-upgrade non-free properties.
- Masterwork Weapons that are enchanted with Enhancement bonuses now have their Masterwork attack bonuses overwritten.
- Fixed Masterwork Duskwood Club UTI that had a typo
- A new item, the "tcc-scanner", is available for in-game use. It scans an item and tells you the item properties on it.
You can access it from the console with the command "giveitem tcc_scanner"
- Added a new toggle to tcc_config.2da to allow Epic level characters (lvl 21+) to have bonus slots when enchanting (as was in the original game).
The default value is 0 bonus slots.
- Fixed the Universal Resistance (Saving Throw) recipes to work correctly
- Acid Splash recipes now work correctly
- Fixed the Readme to reflect which crafting materials receive bonus slots
- Granted Duskwood the bonus slot when making ranged weapons, due to it making the best bows, much better than Zalantar
- No matter how many Limitation properties you enchant an item with, you only get one bonus slot for limitations.
- Added Limitation recipes to the Crafting Recipes file, although they always worked just like in the original TCC
- Universal recipes (TCC tag -1) now work on Melee weapons again.
- Increased Caster level requirement for Stat-boosting items from 8/8/8 to 8/14/17 for +4/+6/+8 items.
This applies to: Nymph Cloak, Headband of Intellect, Periapt of Wisdom, Belt of Giant Strength, Boots of Striding, Belt of Agility
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Constitution +4 recipe - the wrong gem was noted - it's a Jacinth not a Star Sapphire
- Fixed the Crafting Recipes file for +1/+2/+3 deflection recipes for weapons. It now reflects the correct caster levels.
- Added a Limitation Recipe for Warlocks (Rebalanced only), as they were the only base class without one.
- Set properties work again. Some discussion of the details in the Rebalanced Crafting Recipes file.
- Winter Wolf, Fire and Ice Mephit exotic materials now provide bonus properties to cover their inherent bonuses
- Major overhaul of blueprint items for increased consistency and correctness when crafting exotic materials. See Rebalanced Crafting Recipes for additional discussion
|area_override.rar -- This will add an infinite number of the new molds to Galen at Fort Locke, and Azim in Mulsantir. (496)||211 KB|
|tccv2.02.zip (27)||1.08 MB|
|tccv2.03.zip (18)||1.08 MB|
|tccv2.04.zip (19)||1.08 MB|
|The Accursed Tower||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Two)||
|Prophet - Chapter I - By the Will of Kings and Mortals||
|Honor Among Thieves||
|Demonheart - Prelude||
|Demonheart - Chapter II||
|The Wink and Kiss Part 2 ALPHA||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Three)||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|Prophet - Chapter II - The Century of Sorrow||
|A Dance with Rogues (Part Two)||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|A Hunt Through the Dark Remastered||
|The Darkening Sky - Prologue||
|Fate of a City||
|Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams||
|The Wizard's Apprentice Chapter II: The Talisman and the Eye||
|The Black Scourge of Candle Cove - adventure module||