|Demonic Circles - Exorcism at the Graceword Monastery|
|Army of One - Extended|
|Underdark Adventures: A Sandbox Style Campaign|
|Tupilak - a d20 Modern adventure|
|Saleron's Gambit - Chapter Five - Cadwgawn Chest modified|
|Ultima IV Reborn AeT ENGLISH/ita 1.2|
|I congiurati dell'isola vivente (versione corretta)|
|Il principe di Elendil|
|Il torneo delle classi|
During the development of our VtM persistent world Dusk to Dawn ( http://s13.zifboards.com/DuskToDawn/index.php? ), I've so far created several new placeables to decorate the areas. More is coming.
While primarily produced for our own needs I thought to post about it here since eventually it'll be released on the vault as a stand-alone resource any way, unless of course it gets implemented into the next d20 modern update before that.
What's done so far:
- Currently there are 39 new grafittis of various sizes.
- Several storefronts, sized to fit with the dark store window frames of the Modern Exterior city tileset.
- A series of simple awnings. 3 different sizes in 8 different colors each.
- 3 brick walls, 3 fire escapes, some torn posters, a street light with an actual light node (the one in the d20 haks doesn't have one)
- Several shop signs. Most of these are and will as of yet be tied directly to our PW, but the idea is to produce "generic" ones too.
I hope the images aren't too diffuse.
|A Dance with Spies Developer Zone||
|The Wink and Kiss Part 2 ALPHA||
|The Aielund Saga Act I - Nature Abhors A Vacuum||
|Prophet - Chapter II - The Century of Sorrow||
|The HeX Coda 01 (Canceled Premium Module)||
|Sanctum of the Archmage - The Sight||
|A Dance with Rogues (Part One)||
|The Aielund Saga Act II - Defender of the Crown||
|Pretty Good Character Creator / Customizer (PGC3) powered by IGIPE||
|Darkness over Daggerford (Canceled Premium Module)||
|Gladiatrix III - The Hand of Destiny||