The final chapter of the Gladiatrix trilogy is here. Your work with the Shroud takes you to the furthest corners of the world in an attempt to find allies to join you in the coming war. Your path will take you to locales most exotic, dimensions otherworldly and the deepest, darkest depths of your world. Decisions you make along the way will determine the very fate of the realms. Will you stand and fight this looming threat against almost impossible odds or will you risk everything you've worked for in exchange for power and fortune?
WARNING: This module is fantasy erotica and therefore sexually explicit. It contains nudity and sexy fantasy armor. There are also fully animated sexual encounters although the player has the option to opt out of most of these situations depending on decisions that are made in the game. If you find such material offensive then do not play this. If you are under 18 do not continue. This module is for adults only.
- Extensive use of CEP creatures and content
- Over 140,000 words of dialogue
- Two very distinct and involved endings based on the decisions you make in the game
- Eight possible ending romances
- Fully animated intimate encounters (Warning! Very little is left to the imagination.)
- Custom armor and clothing, some from the community and some of my own design
- Over a year went into the development of this project
- This module has been bug tested by 80 beta testers
- This can be played as a standalone module but if you want to experience the background of how your character got here then should play Gladiatrix and Gladiatrix II first.
I'd like to give special thanks and recognition for the content below, which is not my own:
- NinjaweaselMan's Intimate Animations Suite
- Vaei's Additional Animations
- 69MEH69's Module Builder's Henchman Kit
- Timdalos's GHI Aethyr Tileset for the Dreamscape sequence
- Lisa's clothing design (mostly from the CEP)
- The art of Luis Royo and Lorenzo Sperlonga (for Portraits)
- The creators of the Community Expansion Pack.
- Big thanks to my beta testers for all the feedback and diligent bug finding. I am forever grateful and I couldn't have done this without you!
[Note that the links mentioned above are included in the gladiatrix hakpak files for ease of setup. Only the CEP needs to be downloaded separately to play this module]
See the gladiatrixIIIreadme.txt file for installation, gameplay requirements, troubleshooting and tips to enhance your playing experience.
IMPORTANT GAMEPLAY TIPS:
- Never escape out of a conversation
- Save often. There are no autosaves in this module
- Don't click quickly through conversations. You could cause important scripts to not fire.
- Don't get click-happy at the beginning of an area load. At times there are conversations that start right on area load and if you get clickety then you could cause the conversation to not appear.
- If any of your companions die while working for you then you will have to resurrect them or go back to a prior save. Your companions are critical to the module events and story. The only exception is if a companion death is story-driven. There is no need to resurrect no-name grunt henchmen who temporarily join you in war or battle scenarios.
I hope you enjoy the adventure!
Version 1.1 updated on 6/14/13
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|Gladiatrix III - The Hand of Destiny||
|Sanctum of the Archmage - The Sight||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Three)||
|Honor Among Thieves||
|Darkness over Daggerford (Canceled Premium Module)||
|HeavensGate 2: Islands of the Undead Legion||
|A Dance with Rogues (Part One)||
|Demonheart - Chapter I||
|The Aielund Saga Act I - Nature Abhors A Vacuum||
|The Accursed Tower||
|A Dance with Rogues (Part One)||