|Tupilak - a d20 Modern adventure|
|Saleron's Gambit - Chapter Five - Cadwgawn Chest modified|
|Ultima IV Reborn AeT ENGLISH/ita 1.2|
|I congiurati dell'isola vivente (versione corretta)|
|Il principe di Elendil|
|Il torneo delle classi|
|Il nuovo tempio|
|I pirati della terra nera|
|Città di Safehaven (aggiornato a versione 2)|
|Title||Darkness over Daggerford|
|Author||Ossian Studios® Inc.|
|Submitted / Updated||08-15-2006 / 05-15-2009|
|Expansions||Requires Both Expansions (SoU & HotU)|
|Setting||The Forgotten Realms, along the Sword Coast, in and around the town of Daggerford.|
|Gameplay Length||The critical path is approximately 8-10 hours, and the sidequests are an additional 15-20 hours.|
|Level Range||All players begin at level 8.|
|Tricks & Traps||Medium|
|Hack & Slash||Medium|
|DMNeeded||No DM Required|
|Single or Multiplayer||Single Player|
|Max Character Level||Any|
|Max # Players||01|
|Min # Players||01|
|Min Character Level||08|
|Ossian Studios® Presents:
“Darkness over Daggerford”
(A Former BioWare Premium Module)
Developed by Ossian Studios® Inc.
To many, the town of Daggerford is of little consequence. To others, however, it is of immeasurable value. The nearby great cities of Waterdeep and Baldur’s Gate would do well to look over their shoulders at what is brewing in this once sleepy town. Prepare to delve into the dark mysteries surrounding Daggerford...
- A 25-30 hour classic Dungeons & Dragons role-playing adventure with a strong Baldur’s Gate feel and almost 200,000 words of dialogue!
- Produced by former BioWare Producer, Alan Miranda, who was the Producer on Baldur’s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal.
- A brand new world map system, never before seen in Neverwinter Nights, enabling the player to better explore a large world, complete with random encounters.
- A player stronghold to enable more challenging stronghold quests, and featuring cool player customization features.
- Three new TNO tilesets created by DLA and released to Ossian Studios through an exclusive agreement with BioWare, including a completely new exterior tileset with rolling hills, sea cliffs, and castles.
Check out our "Critical Path Walkthrough Part 1: Leaving Daggerford" for hints on the critical path at the start of the game inside the town of Daggerford.
** Updates **
1) Check out both our "Critical Path Walkthrough, Part 1: Leaving Daggerford" and "Critical Path Walkthrough, Part 2: Saving Daggerford" for hints and spoilers on the entire critical path of the game.
2) Version 1.2 of the game has been released. Please refer to the v1.2 Readme file for a list of fixes and known issues.
- If you have never downloaded the game installer before, then you just need to download the new installer version (v1.2). There is no need to download and run the updater since that contains duplicate v1.2 files.
- If you have already downloaded the game and installed it, then all you need to do is download the updater, which will update your mod file (as well as one of the haks) to v1.2. There is also a new baseitems.2da file included to add wearable PC cloaks (see “1.68 Cloak Instructions.txt” for manual installation instructions). Note that this does NOT update your save game. To play v1.2 that contains the latest fixes, you must start the game again (as is the case for all NWN mods).
For Mac and Linux users, we have elaborated on our instructions for how to manually extract the files from the installer exe. Please refer to the v1.2 Readme file for details.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Also from Ossian Studios:
** Mysteries of Westgate Available Now! **
The latest Dungeons & Dragons RPG has been released and is now available for download! Mysteries of Westgate is the first Adventure Pack for Neverwinter Nights 2, developed by Ossian Studios, creator of the popular Darkness over Daggerford mod for Neverwinter Nights. This single-player game comes with over 15 hours of non-linear gameplay, an epic story of horror and intrigue with multiple paths and endings, new creatures and tileset, as well as brand new music and voice-over. Players will explore the bustling districts of the city of Westgate, the most infamous and corrupt port city in the Forgotten Realms, and encounter the rulers of Westgate’s underworld, the deadly Night Masks!
To play Mysteries of Westgate visit Link
|Gladiatrix III - The Hand of Destiny||
|Demonheart - Chapter I||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part Three)||
|The Accursed Tower||
|Demonheart - Prelude||
|Prophet - Chapter II - The Century of Sorrow||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||
|A Dance with Rogues (Part One)||
|Pretty Good Character Creator / Customizer (PGC3) powered by IGIPE||
|The HeX Coda 01 (Canceled Premium Module)||
|Swordflight Chapter Two||