You are here

Aventia 3 level 1-2200 is opened on dropbox

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dracdevilen
Aventia 3 level 1-2200 is opened on dropbox

Aventia 3 .....(use to be unlimited untill we found someone willing to spend three years getting to level 2200 when stats started to really roll over) is on dropbpox to share its great works created by many great scripters . We also hope to see scripters and builders helping to make this great server even more enjoyable.

As of  1/1/17 a new owner has taken over the server , we hope to continue to grow and develope into a greater playing experience for players and scripters as well. So we have released Aventia onto Dropbox for anyone to download .

Just go to Aventia Development and download it.

We hope to share the great works of many great scripters and builders and in turn find people to help contribute to this great world. 

Dracdevilen

kongardner@yahoo           

Kon

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
LOBSTER

Hello Dracdevilen

I am glad of how much work has gone into Aventia, but… when I downloaded the PW world I could not get past the beginning because I kept getting jumped to another area because of a script..? I have tried using it in NWNx2 but there is no way to play it by myself and view the world in my spare time without needing an internet connection to play it online.

I have asked Lazarus before for help because the instructions document that is in "drop box" does not give any indication of how to set it up. Part from telling us a story of what he has done and also problems he has come across. And it split into two parts. One is the base of Aventia module and the other is the one we play?? 

His answer was: “My intention was not really to promote competing versions of Aventia (although I recognized this may be a possibility.) There is a lot of extra stuff that goes into actually hosting the module. If/when we ever do retire Av3/4 I would certainly follow Av1's and/or Av2's lead in either posting it (with all associated files and instructions) or passing it on to another host.”

So technically… (Here’s the world but don’t expect to play it…) you can only view the back end of the world in toolset.

But anyway keep Aventia alive as much as possible.

L0BSTER

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
Dracdevilen

You need to click new then choose other moduals then pick the Neverwinter Nights CEP mod , there might be a few on the list pick the one with the highest number after the name . Then it will log you in . I just tried it and had no problem playing the game at all . If you have any more issues please let me know and I will look into it further.

DRACDEVILEN

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
LOBSTER

Well I downloaded the game again from dropbbox and I still get jumped to the begining forest area, and once I have said "I would like to return to Aventia"

the steps i took was:

1) download the module "Unlimited Levels CEP 23+ 3010.mod"

2) put it into the module folder

3) run the game then click on other modules

4) picked new character create then made the toon

5) in the game i jump to the begining area, talk to the women in the forest

6) come back then 1sec later jump back there with the book and some potions

7) Loop...

ps - I have even tryed it with NWNx2 and made sure I had the required files.

hmm if you could point out what i have done wrong I would be very happy with some help "please" ??

hear from you soon

L0BSTER

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
Dracdevilen

Ok you can make your character offline then try to get on server it will boot you back to forest. Log out select premade characters find the one you made log in and it will send you to forest . Go into your inventory you will have a shard of returning , use it and you will be sent to the server. Not sure why that is the only way you can do this. But I know you can make the character online get it out of the forest then go offline and select premade characters and log in and be on the server.

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
Clansunstar

Is this still up on dropbox, I can't seem to find it via a search engine?

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
Dracdevilen

Have to ask for a invite on Aventia3 forums then you will have access to it on  forums.                ..Aventia3@freeforums.net   

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%