You are here

Thanks AD for CEP v2.63!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Grymlorde
Thanks AD for CEP v2.63!

Thanks Amethyst Dragon for version 2.63 of the CEP! In particular for restoring the BioWare large female tiefling heads. I hate it when perfectly good standard assets are overwritten with a completely different asset. Adding eye and/or lip color I understand. But a completely different head that doesn't match the normal pheno?!?!

Seriously, thanks for driving CEP!!!

• up
    100%
  • down
    0%
The Amethyst Dragon

You're welcome. :)

I'm going to have to search through the other heads to see if those two I removed need to be renumbered and added back in. Decided not to do that for 2.63 though because I wanted to get it released in a timely manner.

There was actually a lot of fixes this time around. Not as much work as those dragons I fixed for 2.60, or as frustrating as those stupid pigs that I finally just ended up remaking from scratch after multiple tries to fix, but still a lot of little fixes.

Plus, I've been making an effort to go through as much old documentation as possible to get creator credits into either 2da files (for things like creatures and placeables) or easily readable Excel files. There's a ton of info that's missing though (from between 1.52 and 2.60), so that'll be a long-term job.

Would you believe I've already got some 2da updates (a few for portraits and a ton for placeables) on my list for 2.64 already?

- The Amethyst Dragon
---------------
World of Aenea (The origin of almost all my works.)
My NWN Works: The Complete List (120+ entries...You want this stuff.)
CEP 2.63 (Oh, this? Just a little something I've been working on since 2014.)
------ Neverwinter Nights Community Site: The Unofficial Homepage for NWN ------

• up
    100%
  • down
    0%