You are here

Custom Content Challenge: September 2017: Noble Cause

57 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheBarbarian

Smugly reporting that the asymmetric one as well as the mirrored versions of the sigil robes got done in time, too. Whee! If we're counting the mirrored ones, this makes seventeen new robes.

Now packaging up and sending in. Will stop by to drop off final preview-picture for all of them together in a bit.

• up
    100%
  • down
    0%
TheBarbarian

There, done. :D

• up
    100%
  • down
    0%
meaglyn

Barbarian, these are all great!  I'd love to use them when they come out in the release. Does anyone have the modeling chops (and time and willingness) to make a version of these with the jiggles?   They'd look wrong with everything else I'm using without that.  I don't have a clue or working modeling software...  Volunteers?

(As they are, these versions may want to go into a new Q at some point)

Thanks!

• up
    100%
  • down
    0%
Oldfog

*bumping this* We want them in Q right? :)

• up
    100%
  • down
    0%
Wall3t

so since the theme suggestion post is now locked i'll be posting on here. i like every suggestion that pops up on the voting pol,l i see no reason to completly remove the ones that dont vote well when they are offered a second chance. please keep them all members do work hard to come up with these ideas as suggestions.

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%
Tarot Redhand

It's not locked just transferred to the new forums here, which is what this discussion should do as well.

TR

• up
    50%
  • down
    50%

Pages