The Community Expansion Pack (CEP) is a large hak pak collection of community-made custom content. Most of the included material comes from content previously posted on the Neverwinter Vault by independent users, with additional content developed specifically for the CEP. Included content is organized to function properly together, with necessary updates made to models, scripts, and .2da files. The CEP is intended to be a "universal" download - players can download this single package to access a large number of modules and persistent worlds that otherwise would have each required their own individual downloads.
Builders using the CEP for their module have the option of selecting which CEP content appears in-game. Custom content from the CEP does not override default Neverwinter Nights content. The CEP has been very successful, and many long-term players have found the CEP to be as vital to Neverwinter Nights as the expansion packs.
The current version of the CEP is 2.4 (released March 14, 2011)
Version 2.3 is also available for download here.
Earlier versions will become available again as additional content from the old Vault is integrated to this newer Vault.
Partial Features List:
* New portraits
* New creatures
* New placeables.
* New effects/Creature VFX appearances by Acaos
* New clothing.
* New masks.
* New tilesets.
* Tintable Creatures (CEP Content - by Acaos, TheExcimer-500, Barry_1066, 420)
* Over 100 new doors (CEP Content -by Barry_1066)
* Dragon Riding models and riding system (CEP Content -Adam Miller (models), Barry_1066 and Malishara, scipts and other system components)
* Demogorgon and Orcus models (CEP Content)
* New scaleable creature appearances in (glow and no-glow variety) up to 500X normal size
* New skyboxes
* New weapon properties
* New miscellaneous base items
* New rideable creatures (by Draygoth)
CEP Scripted Systems:
* DMTS (by Maliahara and Barry_1066 - sample videos: video 1, video 2, video 3)
* Creature Wizard by 420 - (tint, resize, level, change appearances, names, descriptions, portraits and so much more, easily and quickly).
* DM Stage Manager System, SMS (now integrated into part of the Sparky Spawner – one can spawn a saved setup easily and change it easily with the SMS).
* DM Placeable Management System (The Pepper – move placeables where you want them in game – great for build or playing).
* DM Targeting Tool (many functions – an all purpose tool with an ever growing list of commands – utilizes the OnChat function so DMs can command in stealth)
* DM Encounter System (including DM Encounter and Ditto widgets, Encounter Area)
* Monster Containment System, MCS, (integrated with the Sparkey Spawner and found in the encounter area)
* Sparky Spawner (incredibly powerful full featured spawn system integrated with the test of DMTS)
|cep_24_a.rar - original download of CEP version 2.4a (11341)||973.21 MB|
|cep24a.7z - smaller download of CEP version 2.4a (same files as .rar version) (5929)||769.85 MB|
|cep_23_full.7z (1876)||707.01 MB|
|cep_23_full_c.7z (1422)||737.97 MB|
|crp_mod_scripts.rar (639)||19.89 KB|
|cep_lists.rar (667)||58.57 KB|
|dmts_docs.rar (533)||2.11 MB|
|zep_on_activate2.rar (515)||397.03 KB|
|downloading_and_installing_cep.pdf (2086)||1.12 MB|
|tutorials.rar (622)||3.32 MB|
|cep_newmounts.erf (532)||251.25 KB|
|A Dance with Rogues (Part Two)||
|Demonheart - Prelude||
|The Aielund Saga Act I - Nature Abhors A Vacuum||
|AL2: Crimson Tides of Tethyr (Canceled Premium Module)||
|HeavensGate 2: Islands of the Undead Legion||
|Resurrection Gone Wrong||
|The Aielund Saga Act II - Defender of the Crown||
|Prophet - Chapter I - By the Will of Kings and Mortals||
|Demonheart - Chapter II||
|The Wink and Kiss Part 2 ALPHA||
|Sanctum of the Archmage - The Sight||
|The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part One)||
|The Darkening Sky - Prologue||
|Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams||
|The Black Scourge of Candle Cove - adventure module||
|The Wizard's Apprentice||
|UNDERMOUNTAIN- Maddgoth's Castle||
|Mysteries of Westgate||
|From This Comes Strength||
|B2: Keep on the Borderlands (NWN2 edition)||